A Year of Makeup – Day 091
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- With the Huda Beauty – Eyeshadow Palette (Desert Dusk):
- Desert Sand: With a loose, fluffy eyeshadow brush, I apply this to set my eyeshadow primer
- Musk: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Amethyst: Using a smaller, tapered eyeshadow brush, I blend this in my inner and outer corners of my eyelids and gently blend towards the crease
- Cashmere: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Retrograde: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Twilight: Using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Laura Mercier – Foundation Primer (Radiance) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better.
- Using a sample of Stila’s Foundation + Concealer in shade Fair 2, I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- *I tried using the Milk Liquid Strobe in Beam along my cheekbones, but it stuck more to my fingers than my face and didn’t show up, especially after using my setting powder over it.
- Using Zuii Organic – Flora Eyebrow Definer (Coco), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- With the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette, I use the color Soft Brown to intensify the color & set the cream.
- Finishing my brows with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent).
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Too Faced – Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa (Chocolate):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Temples: Using the same brush as I did for my cheek contour, I blend this in my temples towards my hairline to give the appearance of a thinner face
- Following with the Too Faced – Softly Illuminating Translucent Powder (Candlelight):
- V: (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using the Too Faced – Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush (Peach Beach):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using the Hourglass – Ambient®: Lighting Bronzer (Luminous Bronze Light), I using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth with shimmer on top of my previous bronzer.
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Lancôme – Monsieur Big Mascara (Black)
- For my lips, I used Tarte – Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint (Birthday Suit).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥