A Year of Makeup – Day 079
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Apply a small dot of Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Anti-Aging) to each eyelid and let dry before applying product.
- Using the Urban Decay – Eyeshadow (Walk of Shame), I blend it from lashes to lids with a loose, fluffy eyeshadow brush, I apply this as the eyeshadow primer.
- With the Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Palette (Naked):
- Naked: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Buck: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Smog: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Sidecar: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Half Baked: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them & using a thin brush, apply tight to inner ½ of lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Darkhorse: Using a thin brush, apply tight to upper lash line & outer ½ of lower lash line and softly blend to diminish the lower lash line
- Virgin: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Emité Make Up – Diamond Heart Illuminating Base Primer (Soft Focus) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better.
- Using about a pump and a half of Becca – Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème (Cashmere), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- With bareMinerals – bareSkin™ Perfecting Veil (Light to Medium): apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Too Faced – Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa (Chocolate):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Temples: Using the same brush as I did for my cheek contour, I blend this in my temples towards my hairline to give the appearance of a thinner face
- With the Hourglass – Ambient®: Lighting Bronzer (Luminous Bronze Light), I use an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth and shimmer.
- Following with the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Sweets):
- Sassy Grape:
- V: (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using the Bellapierre – Mineral Blush (MB001 – Desert Rose):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using Zuii Organic – Flora Eyebrow Definer (Coco), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- With the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette, I use the color Soft Brown to intensify the color & set the cream.
- Finishing my brows with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent).
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Lancôme – Monsieur Big Mascara (Black)
- For my lips, I used Too Faced – Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick (Sell Out).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥