A Year of Makeup – Day 076
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- I use the Sephora Collection – Colorful Eyeshadow (Lazy Afternoon – No 207) to blend over my entire eyelid, from lashes to brows, to set my eyeshadow primer set
- With the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (I’ll Stop the World & Melt With You):
- Unbreakable: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Ever After: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape & using a thin brush, apply tight to upper lash line
- Satin Sheets: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Mother’s Love: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them & then using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Satin Sheets: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Apply 1 pump of It Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Fair) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide full coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- Using 1 pump of Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (01 – Beige Pale), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Benefit Cosmetics – Cheek Parade (“Beauty and the Beat” Blush Kit):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Temples: Using the same brush as I did for my cheek contour, I blend this in my temples towards my hairline to give the appearance of a thinner face
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Following with the Josie Maran – Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil:
- V: (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using Benefit Cosmetics – Brow Zings Shaping Kit (Dark), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- Finishing my brows with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent).
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Lancôme – Monsieur Big Mascara (Black)
- For my lips, I used Tarte – Complexion Brightening Lipstick (Medium-to-Tan).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥