A Year of Makeup – Day 074
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Anti-Aging) to each eyelid and let dry before applying product.
- With Sephora Collection – Colorful Eyeshadow (Lazy Afternoon – No 207), I use a loose, fluffy eyeshadow brush to apply this as the eyeshadow primer set
- With the Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Palette (Naked 3):
- Limit: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Liar: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Trick: Apply to the inner corner & mid-lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Strange: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Apply 1 pump of It Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Fair) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide full coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- Using 1 pump of Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (01 – Beige Pale), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Marc Jacobs Beauty – O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan (104 – Tan-tastic!):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Temples: Using the same brush as I did for my cheek contour, I blend this in my temples towards my hairline to give the appearance of a thinner face
- Following with the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Sweets):
- Sassy Grape:
- V: (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using the Tarte – Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Paaarty):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using Studio 10 – Brow Perfecting Liner (01 – Universal), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- With the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette, I use the color Ash Brown to intensify the color & set the cream.
- Finishing my brows with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent).
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Lancôme – Monsieur Big Mascara (Black)
- For my lips, I used Korres – Twist Lipstick (Grace).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥