A Year of Makeup – Day 072
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Apply a small dot of Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) to each eyelid and let dry before applying product.
- With the Huda Beauty – Eyeshadow Palette (Desert Dusk):
- Desert Sand: With a loose, fluffy eyeshadow brush, I apply this as the eyeshadow primer set
- Eden: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as upper transition color in area above crease
- Musk: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as lower transition color in area right above crease
- Royal: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Celestial: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Twilight: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Amethyst: Using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Perricone MD – No Foundation Foundation (Serum) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide full coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- Using about a pump and a half of Perricone MD – No Foundation Foundation (No1: Fair to Light) I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck.
- Using the Perricone MD – No Bronzer Bronzer:
- Nose: blending along with my fingertips
- Cheeks: blending along with my fingertips
- Forehead hairline: blending along with my fingertips
- Temples: blending along with my fingertips
- Following with the Perricone MD – No Highlighter Highlighter:
- V: (cheeks and over outer brow): blending along with my fingertips
- Using the Perricone MD – No Blush Blush, I blend this along my cheekbones with my fingertips.
- Using Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel (3), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- Just a few coats of Perricone MD – No Mascara Mascara
- For my lips, I used Perricone MD – No Lipstick Lipstick.
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥