A Year of Makeup – Day 068
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- With the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Natural Love):
- Heaven: With a loose, fluffy eyeshadow brush, I apply this as the eyeshadow primer
- Honey Butter: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as upper transition color in area above crease
- Nudie: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as lower transition color in area right above crease
- Makeup & Chill: Apply to the inner & outer corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease
- Spoiled: Apply to the inner & outer corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease
- Fairy Tale & Moonbeam: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Tickle Me: Using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of It Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Fair) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide full coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- Using about a pump and a half of Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (01 – Beige Pale), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Too Faced – Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa (Chocolate):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- (& the Hourglass – Ambient®: Lighting Bronzer (Luminous Bronze Light)) Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Following with the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Ultimate Glow):
- V: (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Hot Sand:
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Golden Dawn:
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using the Tarte – Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Paaarty):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using ModelLauncher – Brow Pencil Duo (Taupe), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- With the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette, I use the color Chocolate to intensify the color & set the cream.
- Finishing my brows with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent).
- Then, I line my upper lash line with Lorac – Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Lancôme – Monsieur Big Mascara (Black)
- For my lips, I used Too Faced – Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick (Sell Out).
- A couple of sprays of Urban Decay’s Makeup Setting spray to set my look and I’m good to go.
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥