A Year of Makeup – Day 065
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- With the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Natural Love):
- Pink Cheeks: With a loose, fluffy eyeshadow brush, I apply this as the eyeshadow primer
- Honey Butter: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Hot & Bothered: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Kittens: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Bunny Nose: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Don’t Settle: Using a thin brush, apply tight to upper lash line
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Laura Mercier – Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 – Oil Free (Porcelain) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide full coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- Using the Universal Beauty Cosmetics – Secret Flush (Nectar #4), I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks and blend it outwards with my fingertips.
- Following with the Buxom – Divine Goddess Luminizer, I blend with my fingertips along:
- V (cheeks and over outer brow)
- Using Studio 10 – Brow Perfecting Liner (01 – Universal), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- With the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette, I use the color Medium Brown to intensify the color & set the cream.
- Finishing my brows with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent).
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Lancôme – Monsieur Big Mascara (Black)
- For my lips, I used Laqa & Co. – Cloud Lips (Daydream).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥