A Year of Makeup – Day 063
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- With the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Natural Love):
- Heaven: With a loose, fluffy eyeshadow brush, I apply this as the eyeshadow primer
- Nudie: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Makeup & Chill: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Honeymoon: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Love Bug: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease
- Hot & Bothered: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Undercover: Using a thin brush, apply tight to lower & upper lash lines
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of It Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Fair) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide full coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- Using about a pump and a half of Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (01 – Beige Pale), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- Then, I apply a dot on each upper cheekbone with MeMeMe – Beat the Blues Skin Illuminator (Oyster Gold) & blend with my beautyblender sponge
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Nars – Bronzing Powder (Laguna):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Following with the Becca – Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter (Opal):
- V: (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using the Nars – Blush (Orgasm):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using Studio 10 – Brow Perfecting Liner (01 – Universal), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- With the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette, I use the color Medium Brown to intensify the color & set the cream.
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Lancôme – Monsieur Big Mascara (Black)
- For my lips, I used Eve by Eve’s – Lip Definer (Apple Red) to line my lips and create an even base to intensify the pigment of the lipstick over it.
- I apply a quick swipe of Bite Beauty – High Pigment Pencil (Pomegranate) over the lip liner.
- For added shine, I topped my lips with LA Splash Cosmetics – Diamond Lipgloss (Sugar Rush).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥