A Year of Makeup – Day 061
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- With the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Natural Love):
- Heaven: With a fluffy eyeshadow brush, I use this to set my eyeshadow primer
- Honey Butter: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Push-Up: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Cutie Patootie: Apply to the inner corner & mid- lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of the Evio Green Tea Primer with my fingers, but it crumbled off as I tried to apply it so that was a waste. I simply wiped off any residual product after that and continued with my makeup routine without primer.
- Using about a pump and a half of Urban Decay – Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup (3.5), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Too Faced – Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa (Chocolate):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Following with the Too Faced – Softly Illuminating Translucent Powder (Candlelight):
- V: (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using the Too Faced – Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush (Peach Beach)
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using ModelLauncher – Brow Pencil Duo (Taupe), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- Finishing my brows with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent).
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Lancôme – Monsieur Big Mascara (Black)
- For my lips, I used Too Faced – Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick (Chihuahua)
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥