A Year of Makeup – Day 057
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- With the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Summer Eye):
- Peach Fuzz: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend all over lid from lashes to brows
- Chocolate Sun: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape and using a thin brush, apply tight to lower & upper lash line
- Coral Crush: Apply to the inner corner and mid-lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Warm about 3 drops of Josie Maran’s Argan Oil by rubbing my hands together and then pressing it on my face to even out any dryness and create a blanket of moisture for my skin.
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of It Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Fair) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide full coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- Using about a pump and a half of Marc Jacobs Beauty – Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil-Free Foundation (26 – Bisque Medium), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Too Faced – Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa (Chocolate):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Following with the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Moon Child):
- Blue Ice:
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Pink Heart:
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using the Too Faced – Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush (Peach Beach)
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using Zuii Organic – Flora Eyebrow Definer (Coco), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- With the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette in Medium Brown, I use the color to intensify the color & set the cream.
- Finishing my brows with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent).
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow from Blinc Mascara
- For my lips, I used Tarte – LipSurgence™ Lip Luster (Glisten).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥