A Year of Makeup – Day 049
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Using Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette in Ash Brown, I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- Then, I set my brows with Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel (3).
- With the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product.
- With the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Natural Love):
- Nudie: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Coffee Date: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Chocolate Martini: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Push-Up: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Cutie Patootie: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Love Bug: Using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Poodle: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of It Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Fair) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better.
- Using about a pump and a half of Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (01 – Beige Pale), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product.
- I line my lashes by using the Stila – Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (Intense Black) as the body of my winged eye, and the Lorac – Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner (Black) as the wing end for a sharper end.
- Using the Emité Make Up – Micronized Eye Shadow (Dams), I lightly tap product on to set my liquid eyeliner to prevent imprinting.
- With the Marc Jacobs Beauty – O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan (104 – Tan-tastic!):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Using the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Sweets):
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Sassy Grape:
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Then, with the Tarte – Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Paaarty):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Doucce – Maxlash Volumizer Mascara (103 – Black)
- For my lips, I used Buxom – Full-Bodied Lipstick (Menace).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥