A Year of Makeup – Day 048
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- I apply about a dime-sized amount of Laura Mercier – Foundation Primer (Radiance) with my fingers so the warmth from my hands helps blend the product better.
- Using Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette in Ash Brown, I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- Then, I set my brows with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent).
- With the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Anti-Aging) to each eyelid and let dry before applying product.
- With the Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Palette (Naked 3):
- Limit: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Nooner: Blend into Crease, descending pigment towards the inner eyelid
- Factory: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Burnout: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Buzz: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Liar: Using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Using about a pump and a half of Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (01 – Beige Pale), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- With Giorgio Armani – Luminous Silk Foundation (5.5), I use my contour brush from The Crème Shop to blend this as my contour under my cheekbones.
- Using Sue Devitt – Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder (Quiet & Still), apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product.
- Using the Nars – Bronzing Powder (Laguna):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- With the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Ultimate Glow):
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- White Gold:
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Hot Sand:
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Follow up with the Nars – Blush (Orgasm):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Doucce – Maxlash Volumizer Mascara (103 – Black)
- Line my upper and lower water lines of my eyes with Sumita – Kala Black Color Intense Pencil.
- For my lips, I used Gerard Cosmetics – Hydra-Matte Liquid Lipstick (Honeymoon).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥