A Day of Makeup – Day 055
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- With the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Natural Eye):
- Silk Teddy: Blend from crease to brow
- Velvet Revolver: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Honey Pot: Apply to the inner corner & mid-lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Cocoa Puff: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Push-Up: Using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Erotica: Using a thin brush, apply tightly to upper lash line
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of It Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Fair) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide full coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush I apply Sephora’s Mattifying Pressed Powder (discontinued) all over the face to set product.
- Using the Bellapierre – Mineral Blush (MB001 – Desert Rose):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent), I use short, light strokes to shape my brows.
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Blinc Mascara
- For my lips, I used Urban Decay – Revolution High-Color Lipgloss (Scandal).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥