A Year of Makeup – Day 047
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Emité Make Up – Diamond Heart Illuminating Base Primer (Soft Focus) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better.
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Using Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette in Auburn, I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- Follow with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent) to set the brow powder.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product.
- With the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Natural Love):
- Heaven: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend over entire eyelid to set eyeshadow primer
- Nudie: Using a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as transition color in area right above crease
- Makeup & Chill: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Tickle Me: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Don’t Settle: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Chocolate Martini: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Using about a pump and a half of Marc Jacobs Beauty – Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil-Free Foundation (26 – Bisque Medium) I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- Then I build up a pump of Becca – Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème (Cashmere) over the previous layer of foundation for full-coverage.
- With the Sue Devitt – Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder (Quiet & Still): apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Benefit Cosmetics – Cheek Parade (“Beauty and the Beat” Blush Kit):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- With the Becca – Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter (Opal):
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Doucce – Maxlash Volumizer Mascara (103 – Black)
- For my lips, I used Smashbox – Always Sharp Lip Liner (Crimson) to line my lips, then apply Stila – Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick (Beso) over it to finish my look.
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥