A Year of Makeup – Day 046
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Anti-Aging) to each eyelid and let dry before applying product.
- With the Urban Decay – Baked Bronzer (Toasted), I use a fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush to blend this as my transition color in the area right above my crease.
- Using the Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Palette (The Feminine Palette):
- Darkhorse: Apply tightly to lash line on the inner and outer lid and blend upward, but not on the mid-lid, then blend into crease, descending pigment towards the inner eyelid
- Aquarius: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Ecstacy: Using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of It Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Fair) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide full coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- Using about a pump and a half of Marc Jacobs Beauty – Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil-Free Foundation (26 – Bisque Medium), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- With the Sue Devitt – Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder (Quiet & Still): apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product.
- Using Lorac – Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner (Black) to line my upper lashes.
- Set liquid eyeliner with Emité Make Up – Micronized Eye Shadow (Dams) using a thin, angled brush.
- Line upper and lower water lines with Make Up For Ever – Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner (12L – Blue with Green Highlights).
- With Marc Jacobs Beauty – O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan (104 – Tan-tastic!):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Using the Doucce – Freematic Blush: Mono (54 – Vintage Mauve):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- With the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Moon Child):
- Blue Ice:
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Purple Horseshoe:
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Lucky Clover:
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette in Ebony, I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- Follow with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent) to set my brows.
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Doucce – Maxlash Volumizer Mascara (103 – Black)
- For my lips, I used Tarte – LipSurgence™ Lip Tint (Elite).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥