A Year of Makeup – Day 044
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) to each eyelid and let dry before applying product.
- Using the Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Palette (Naked):
- Buck: Blend as transition color in area right above crease, descending pigment towards the inner eyelid
- Smog: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Half Baked: Apply to the inner corner and middle of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Dark Horse: Using a thin brush, apply tight to upper lash line.
- Sin: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Apply about 1 pump of It Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Fair) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide heavy coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- With the Sue Devitt – Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder (Quiet & Still): apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Marc Jacobs Beauty – O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan (104 – Tan-tastic!):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- With the Bellapierre – Mineral Blush (MB001 – Desert Rose):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Followed by the Sephora Collection – MicroSmooth Baked Luminizer (Stardust – 01):
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- inner tear duct loop: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette Primer and powder in Ash Brown, then follow with Pixi Beauty – Brow Tamer (Translucent), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Doucce – Maxlash Volumizer Mascara (103 – Black)
- For my lips, I used ColourPop Cosmetics – Ultra Matte Lip (Airplane Mode).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥