A Year of Makeup – Day 042
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- Using the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Chocolate Bar):
- Milk Chocolate: Use as transition color and blend into area right above crease, descending pigment towards the inner eyelid
- Semi-Sweet: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Hazelnut: Blend in the outer corner of the lid on top of Semi-Sweet
- Creme Brulee: Apply to the inner corner and middle of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Cherry Cordial: Using a thin brush, apply tight to upper lash line
- Champagne Truffle: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Laura Mercier – Foundation Primer (Radiance) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better.
- With one pump of It Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Fair), I blend it with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide heavy coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- Using the Benefit Cosmetics – Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Full Coverage Concealer (01) on my under eye area and blend it out with my beautyblender.
- With the Sue Devitt – Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder (Quiet & Still): apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Marc Jacobs Beauty – O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan (104 – Tan-tastic!):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- With the Tarte – Amazonian 12-Hour Blush (Paaarty):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Ultimate Glow):
- White Sand:
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Golden Dawn:
- Using a large fluffy face brush, lightly dust on area above the middle of the brows
- Amber Gold:
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥