A Year of Makeup – Day 041
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- With the Urban Decay – Baked Bronzer (Toasted), I use it as the transition color and blend the color in the area right above the crease with the pigment descending towards the inner eye lid
- Using the Kat Von D – True Romance Eyeshadow Palette (Ludwig):
- Orbi: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Dimebag: Apply to the inner corner and middle of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Lucifer: Using a thin brush, apply tight to upper and lower lash line and softly blend to diminish the hard line on the lower lash line
- Tequila: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Urban Decay – Naked Skin Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 20 with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide heavy coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- Using about a pump and a half of Urban Decay – Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup (3.5) I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- With the Sue Devitt – Triple C-Weed Pressed Powder (Quiet & Still): apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Marc Jacobs Beauty – O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan (104 – Tan-tastic!):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- With the Bellapierre – Mineral Blush (MB001 – Desert Rose):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Moon Child):
- Lucky Clover:
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Blue Ice:
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Pink Heart:
- Inner Eye Groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette in Ash Brown, I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Doucce – Maxlash Volumizer Mascara (103 – Black)
- For my lips, I used Eve by Eve’s – Lip Definer (Apple Red) to line my lips and then Nars – Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Cruella)to fill them in and complete the look.
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥