Liebster Award Nomination
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Grace & Beauty Lifestyle and this one is my second nomination. I was first nominated around the middle of last year and now again. Both times I was flattered by the consideration from both bloggers and I’m happy to keep the tradition going.
The rules of the award are:
- Post the instructions for accepting the award and passing it on.
- Create a new blog post on your page thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
The questions she had for the nominees are as followed:
- Where is the next place you want to go on vacation to?
- I’d like to vacation to Greece. I know quite a few people who’ve either visited or lived there for a period of time in their lives and they speak of it with so much love and inspiration in their eyes. The pictures they come back with are pretty remarkable to boot.
- What’s the last book you read?
- 1984 by George Orwell. He is by far my favorite author and I’ve read 1984 and Animal Farm numerous times because every book I read isn’t as good as Mr. Orwell’s books.
- What’s your current favourite makeup item?
- Mascara. To be honest, it’s a tough choice between CC cream and mascara because I wear both habitually every day. Regardless if I wear no other makeup that day, I have to have at least those. Sometimes I favor one over the other, but mascara wins out on importance.
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- Puns, hands down. I’m always that friend in the group making punny jokes while everyone else is rolling their eyes and telling me that I’m ridiculous lol
- Youtube or Netflix?
- YouTube..for now. Currently, YouTube still has a free option for viewing that just requires people to sit through ads, while Netflix is a paid subscription service. Netflix offers a free trial period, but that’s usually only a week and then you still have to pay. YouTube gives viewers the ability to watch videos of literally ANYTHING without charging people to do so and it gives people the ability to make money off of their content, while Netflix doesn’t offer anything like that.
- Do you have any siblings?
- Yes, quite a few. I have 2 older sisters (full-blood), 1 younger sister (half-blood), 1 younger brother (half-blood), and for a stint in my youth I had a few ‘foster’ siblings that were all younger than me: 1 girl, 4 boys
- Summer or winter Olympics?
- Attending the Olympics is actually on my bucket list, and I’d prefer the summer ones. As much as I love the snow and prefer the chilly winter, I don’t want to stand outside in it for hours on end to watch sports events. I’d much rather go on a warm, sunny day with clear skies and support my country’s teams.
Now, I have to ask a few questions for the bloggers I’ll tag to answer:
- What is the most cherished thing you own?
- Do you have any pets?
- Where is your favorite place that you’ve been?
- What was your first job?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What app do you use the most on your phone?
- Marvel or DC?
And here are my nominees 🙂 …
- Artist by Beauty
- Sugar Laced
- Caitlyn CX
- Jaide JosephineX
- Wander Summer
- The La vie en Rose Diaries
Thanks for stopping by and cheers to my nominator and my nominees 🙂