A Year of Makeup – Day 039
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- Using the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (I’ll Stop the World & Melt With You):
- Unbreakable: Blend as a transition color in the area right above the crease, descending pigment towards the inner eyelid
- Ever After: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Satin Sheets: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Mother’s Love: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of It Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Fair) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide full coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- Using the Amazing Cosmetics – Powderset: apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- With the Hourglass – Ambient®: Lighting Bronzer (Luminous Bronze Light):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Using the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Moon Child):
- Purple Horseshoe:
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Blue Ice:
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Pink Heart:
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Lucky Clover:
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- With the Too Faced – Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush (Peach Beach):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel (3), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Doucce – Maxlash Volumizer Mascara (103 – Black).
- For my lips, I used Too Faced – Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick (Sell Out).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥