A Year of Makeup – Day 038
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- Using the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Chocolate Bar):
- Milk Chocolate: Blend as transition color in the area right above the crease, descending pigment towards the inner eyelid
- Semi-Sweet: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Black Forest Truffle: Blend on the outer corner of the lid.
- Candied Violet: Apply to the inner corner and middle of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Cherry Cordial: Using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Champagne Truffle: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Emité Make Up – Diamond Heart Illuminating Base Primer (Soft Focus) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better.
- Using about a pump and a half of Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (01 – Beige Pale), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- With the Amazing Cosmetics – Powderset: apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Benefit Cosmetics – Cheek Parade (“Beauty and the Beat” Blush Kit):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using the Sephora Collection – MicroSmooth Baked Luminizer (Stardust – 01):
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette in Dark Brown, I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- Lining my lashes with the Lorac – Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner (Black) and set it with Emité Make Up – Micronized Eye Shadow (Dams).
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Doucce – Maxlash Volumizer Mascara (103 – Black)
- For my lips, I used the Maybelline – Color Sensational Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss (72 – Classic).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥