A Year of Makeup – Day 032
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- Using the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Summer Eye), I followed the Classic Guide:
- Peach Fuzz: Using a fluffy eyeshadow brush, I sweep this color from my lashes to my brows to set my eye primer and give a gorgeous base to the colors that are layered over it
- Chocolate Sun: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape while also blending along the crease with product gradually fading toward the inner eye, and using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line and apply to upper lash line, without smudging out the color
- Coral Crush: Apply to the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Benefit Cosmetics – The POREfessional Face Primer (Original) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better.
- Using about a pump and a half of Becca – Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème (Cashmere) I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- Then, with the Amazing Cosmetics – Powderset, I apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Marc Jacobs Beauty – O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan (104 – Tan-tastic!):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Then, the Bellapierre – Mineral Blush (MB001 – Desert Rose):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Followed by the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Ultimate Glow):
- Hot Sand:
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Golden Dawn:
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Amber Gold:
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥