A Year of Makeup – Day 030
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- Then, using the Lorac – Eye Shadow Palette (Unzipped):
- Unconditional: Blend as a transition color right above the crease, descending pigment towards the inner eyelid
- Uncensored: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape, then using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Unreal: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Unbelievable: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Undercover: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Using about a pump and a half of Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (01 – Beige Pale), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- Then, with the Amazing Cosmetics – Powderset: apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product.
- Followed by the Marc Jacobs Beauty – O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan (104 – Tan-tastic!):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Then, using the Tarte – Amazonian 12-Hour Blush (Paaarty):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Wrapping up my face makeup with the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Sweets):
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Sassy Grape:
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
And here’s the final look (Please excuse my hair, I was in a hurry when I took the after pictures):
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥