A Year of Makeup – Day 027
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- Using the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Natural Love):
- Makeup & Chill: with a large, fluffy, tapered eyeshadow brush, blend as a transition color in the area right above the crease of eyelid, with the color gradually fading towards the inner eyelid
- Honeymoon: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Chocolate Martini: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Hot & Bothered: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Honey Butter: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Smashbox – Camera Ready CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Fair) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better and since it doesn’t provide heavy coverage, streaks aren’t a huge concern.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Clinique – Blended Face Powder and Brush (03 – Transparency 3) all over my face to set product.
- Then, using the Marc Jacobs Beauty – O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan (104 – Tan-tastic!):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Followed by the Tarte – Amazonian 12-Hour Blush (Paaarty):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using the Becca – Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter (Opal):
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Inner eye groove: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette in Soft Brown, I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows.
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Doucce – Maxlash Volumizer Mascara (103 – Black)
- For my lips, I used Rodial – XXL Lip Liner (Nude) to line them and Too Faced – Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick (Sell Out) over the lip liner.
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥