A Year of Makeup – Day 019
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Sorry for being so behind and almost radio-silent. I have just been in a funk, but I have recorded my looks since then, I’ll just be a bit late to post. This look was kept natural as my preference is, while adding to the wild hair I felt like rocking. Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Starting with the Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101), I blend a small dot of product under each eye with my ring fingertip.
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- Using the Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Natural Love):
- Honey Butter: Blend into Crease, descending pigment towards the inner eyelid
- Spoiled: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape and using a thin brush, apply tight to lower lash line and softly blend to diminish a hard line
- Honey Pot: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Coffee Date: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Heaven: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Emité Make Up – Diamond Heart Illuminating Base Primer (Soft Focus) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better.
- Using about a pump and a half of Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (01 – Beige Pale), I apply it first with my fingers around my face and down my neck and then follow up with my beautyblender sponge to blend out any streaks and to create an even finish.
- Using the Amazing Cosmetics – Powderset: apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Too Faced – Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder with Real Cocoa (Chocolate):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Using the Too Faced – Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush (Peach Beach):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using the Too Faced – Softly Illuminating Translucent Powder (Candlelight):
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- inner tear duct loop: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette in Ash Brown, I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Doucce – Maxlash Volumizer Mascara (103 – Black)
- For my lips, I used Yves Saint Laurent – Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection (No. 70 Le Nu)
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥