A Year of Makeup – Day 017
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Keeping a light, natural look with a sassy, bold lip for today’s look. 😊 Feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Apply a small dot of Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- Using the Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Palette (Naked 2):
- Tease: Blend into Crease, descending pigment towards the inner eyelid
- Chopper: Apply to the inner corner and middle of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Snakebite: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Foxy: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Using about a dime-sized amount of Clinique – Even Better Makeup SPF 15 (Alabaster), I first use my fingers to spread the product, then follow with my beautyblender sponge to blend around my face and down my neck.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Clinique – Blended Face Powder and Brush (03 – Transparency 3) all over the face to set product.
- Using the Hourglass – Ambient®: Lighting Bronzer (Luminous Bronze Light):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Using the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Sweets):
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- Inner tear duct loop: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Sassy Grape:
- Forehead (Above the center of the eyebrow area): using a fluffy face brush, dust this over the area to give a bit of glow
- With the Bellapierre – Mineral Blush (MB001 – Desert Rose):
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Pro Palette in Dark Brown: I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Doucce – Maxlash Volumizer Mascara (103 – Black).
- For my lips, I used Benefit – They’re Real! Double the Lip: Beyond Sexy Lipstick & Liner in One (Fuchsia Fever).
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥