A Year of Makeup – Day 014
Hey y’all! Welcome back to my next day of my A Year of Makeup challenge!! Back at it again with the natural vibes. Anywho, feel free to check out my look and let me know what you think!
Products used in order:
- Apply a small dot of Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Palette (Naked):
- Naked: Blend into Crease, descending pigment towards the inner eyelid
- Hustle: Apply on outer corner of the lid by initially pressing color close to lashline and blending up into the crease and out, to create a ‘V’ shape
- Sin: Apply to the inner corner of the lid by starting with pressing product by the lashline and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Toasted: Apply to mid-lid by first pressing close to lashline, and then blending up and towards the inner and outer lid colors, but not blending over them and overpowering them
- Virgin: softly blend to highlight brow bone
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Laura Mercier – Foundation Primer (Radiance) with fingers so the warmth from your hands helps blend the product better.
- Apply 1 pump of Guerlain – Lingerie De Peau Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (01 – Beige Pale) and blend it all over my face and down my neck with my beautyblender.
- Using the Amazing Cosmetics – Powderset: apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product.
- Using the Hourglass – Ambient®: Lighting Bronzer (Luminous Bronze Light):
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥