A Year of Makeup – Day 004
Welcome back to my Year of Makeup challenge!
Products used in order:
- Apply a small dot of Too Faced – Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer to each eyelid and let dry before applying product
- Using Too Faced – Eye Shadow Collection (Natural Love), I followed the “Love at First Sight” look from the How-To guide:
- Poodle: Sweep all over eyelid
- Bunny Nose: Apply to the lid by starting with pressing product closest the lash line and blending up towards the crease, but not into it
- Love Bug: Apply into crease and smudge into lower lash line
- Tickle Me: Dab into inner corner of lid (tear duct loop)
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Emité Make Up – Diamond Heart Illuminating Base Primer (Soft Focus) with fingers so the warmth from my hands helps blend the product better.
- Using my ring finger, I lightly dab Emité Make Up – Millesis® Active Eye Light (Shade 101) under my eyes.
- Apply a dime size amount of IT Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+ (Medium) with my fingers evenly around my face and then blended with a beautyblender. (Note: the link is for the same product in the Light color because I received this sample from Sephora in Medium and figured I might as well use it up on days I don’t go out.)
- Using the Amazing Cosmetics – Powderset, I apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product.
- Using the Benefit Cosmetics – Cheek Parade (“Beauty and the Beat” Blush Kit) I apply:
- Nose: using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- Using a fluffy blush brush, I apply this along my cheekbones to bring life back into my cheeks
- Using the Anastasia Beverly Hills – Glow Kit (Moon Child), I apply:
- Purple Heart:
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Pink Heart:
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Lucky Clover:
- Using a large fluffy brush, I lightly blend this right about the center of my eyebrows, but not so far up that it draws attention to my contoured hairline
- Using Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel (3), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows with the little spoolie
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Borghese – Superiore State-of-the-Art Mascara (Superiore Black)
- For my lips, I used Tarte – LipSurgence™ Lip Luster (Glisten)
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥