A Year of Makeup – Day 002
Hey y’all! Welcome to my second day in my “Year in Makeup” challenge!
Today’s look stayed true to Too Faced’s natural theme in “Natural Love” and I’m really in love with this palette!
Products used in order:
- Apply about a dime-sized amount of Emité Make Up – Diamond Heart Illuminating Base Primer (Soft Focus) all over the face with my fingers that way the warmth from my hands helps the product blend in.
- First apply Urban Decay – Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup (3.5) with my hands and then blend with a damp beautyblender. (Yes, I noticed it oxidized, but it’s my summer shade and I’m using it up on my days off when I don’t go out anywhere)
- Amazing Cosmetics – Powderset: apply as an under eye set with a fluffy eyeshadow brush to easily press powder into liquid product.
- With a loose, fluffy face powder brush apply Laura Mercier – Loose Setting Powder (Translucent) all over the face to set product
- Using the Benefit Cosmetics – Cheek Parade (“Beauty and the Beat” Blush Kit):
- Nose : using the same fluffy eye shadow brush to set under eyes, I use this to lightly contour the sides of my nose
- Cheeks: using an angled contour/blush brush, I blend this below my cheekbones to create added depth
- Forehead hairline: Using the same brush as for my cheek contour, I blend this on my upper forehead and into my hairline to give the appearance of a smaller forehead
- V (cheeks and over outer brow): Using a different angled blush brush, I blend this above my cheekbones and above my eyebrow
- Nose: using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply this to enhance the contour of my nose for a thinner look
- Cupid’s bow: using MUD’s 330 brush, I lightly blend this to create a fuller-looking upper lip
- inner tear duct loop: Using MUD’s 330 brush, I apply here to create eyes that look more awake and eye-catching
- Using Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel (3), I use short, light strokes to fill in and shape my brows with the spoolie
- Just a few coats of my current mascara to follow: Borghese – Superiore State-of-the-Art Mascara (Superiore Black)
- For my lips, I used Korres – Twist Lipstick (Grace)
And here’s the final look:
Thanks for checking out my post! I’d love to hear about your experience with any of these products in the comments! ♥